Working out at home has never been easier. With this high and Arm muscle flexor by Coseey, you can work out your thigh muscles, arm muscles anytime and anywhere. It's light and portable, easy to travel with.
- Material: PVC, Foam, Metal
- Color: Purple
- Size: about 8.7 x 4.7 inches
- Light-weight and compact design: Pack it into a small space for use when traveling.
- Easy to use. Perfect for all ages & fitness levels & home gym workouts. Great for toning thigh muscles while sitting at your desk at work or even watching TV on the couch.
- Strengthen your thigh.
- Lose your forearm fat.
- Shape your back.
- Make your breast line up.
Exercise your arm and chest
- Grip the handles of the thigh toner with your hands, holding it in front of you. You can sit or stand.
- Ensure that the toner is positioned correctly when you push inward so that the middle of the "V" shape pushes outward, not inward, toward your chest.
- Push the handles together while allowing your elbows to move out toward your sides.
- Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. This exercise will target your chest muscles.
- Lie down on your back on a mat.
- Bend your knees to about a 45-degree position. Your feet should be flat on the floor.
- Place the thigh toner between your inner thighs. The thigh toner should be positioned so that it looks like an upside-down "V."
- Squeeze your thighs together. Even if the thigh toner moves in only a couple of inches, you still will be working your thigh muscles. Work to squeeze more forcefully, making the thigh toner move farther inward as you use the equipment over time.
- Complete 15 to 20 repetitions. To increase the intensity, perform slow repetitions or pause at the top of the squeezing motion during each replay.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.