ADKS cables are rated at 5 watts per foot, 120 Vac, and have a three-wire grounded plug with a 6 feet/2-meter power cord. Roof and gutter de-icing kits include the appropriate number of roof clips and cable spacers. ADKS cables are UL listed to Canadian Safety Standards and CSA Certified.
- Provides an uninterrupted path for melting water
- Versatile design adapts to most roof and gutter configurations
- CSA certification assures you they're proven in Canadian winters
- Avoid roof damage and leaking by preventing ice dam formation and promoting the free flow of water through gutters and downspouts to ground level
- Other related products: The use of a temperature sensing control, such as the Roof Sentry RS-2, is highly recommended
- CABLE KIT ROOF DEICE100'
- Brand Name: Easy Heat
- Sub Brand: ADKS
- Length: 100 ft.
- Self Regulating: No
- Product Type: De-Icing Cable
- Usage: Roof and Gutter
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Volts: 120 volt
- Watts per Foot: 5 watts per foot
- Watts: 500 watts
- Packaging Type: Boxed
- UL Listed: Yes
- Prevent roof damage and leaking
- Keep gutters and downspouts flowing
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Ready-to-install roof de-icing cable, Shingle clips, Cable spacers, Owner's Manual, Labels for circuit breaker, and on/off switch.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.