- Lighting Angle: 270 degrees
- Detection Range: 120 degrees
- Sensing Distance: 16- 26Ft
- Illumination range: about 25 Square meters
- Lighting time: 6-8 hours
- Charging time: 4-6 hours
- Core: LED/COB
- Material: ABS
- Battery: built-in 2400mAh lithium battery
- Press the button switch to turn on the light.
- Fix the pillar hinge into the wall.
- Place the screw hole of the light over the pillar hinge.
- Put the screw through the lamp and twist it into the pillar hinge.
- The installation is completed.
- Mode 1: Human body induction function (the light turns on when a person passes by and turns off 20-30seconds after the person leaves)
- Mode 2: Human body induction low light mode (light on when people pass by, low light 20-30 seconds after people leave, and light up again when someone passes by)
- Mode 3: Low-light mode (the lamp is always in the low-light state, regardless of whether there are people or not)
Warm Tips: A full charge requires up to 6- 8 hours of sunlight. Recommend a mounting height of 6- 8feet.
The charging time and the lighting time of the solar light vary with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions, seasons, and other conditions.
In winter, solar light can’t get enough energy from sunlight, so it normally has lower brightness and shorter working time at night.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.