- Wide applications make it suitable for lots of devices; 110V AC outlets can charge your CPAP machine, tablet, laptop, TV, fan, Christmas lights, etc.
- 2x 12V DC ports can be used for a car vacuum, car refrigerator, car air fan, and car charger, etc.
- 2x QC3.0 USB
- 1x 2.4A USB ports can charge your phones, drones, iPad, GPS, mp3, camera, etc.
- The silver case is metal, and the black ends are plastic, more durable than other solar generators. This power generator can charge your devices more stably with 300W continuous power, 350W peak power, 60000mAh battery capacity, and pure sine wave.
- 5.6lb lightweight makes it perfectly fit in your backpack.
- The battery pack can be recharged from the sun with a solar panel (NOT INCLUDED).
- It can be fully charged by being plugged into the wall outlet
- It can also be charged by plugging into your car's 12V socket (car charger included).
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE POWER STATION CAN NOT BE CHARGED AND USE AT THE SAME TIME.
- Built-in multi-safety protections like short-circuit protection
- low-voltage protection
- overheat protection
- lock-on protection
- over-voltage protection
- over-current protection
- THE LABEL INDICATED ON THE ITEM SHOWS 20Ah (20000mAh). PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT THE TOTAL CAPACITY. THE 300W SOLAR GENERATOR BUILDS INTO 3 LITHIUM BATTERIES. EACH ONE IS 20000mAh, SO THE TOTAL CAPACITY IS 60000mAh
Q1: Which devices can the Flashfish 300w power on?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power the device with power below 350 watts; once exceeded, the Flatfish 300W will automatically shut down. Please refer to your device specifications before purchasing.
Q2: How do I know the working hours of my equipment?
A: Working time = 222Wh * 0.9 / working power of the device For reference, assuming your device consumes 30W (possibly a 40-inch TV), the working time is 222wh * 0.9 / 30w = 6.66 hours (rough calculation).
Q3: So this 222wh version is using lithium iron phosphate cells or lithium-ion cells?
A: The product is using a lithium-ion battery, 18650.
For Optimal Use with CPAP, Flashfish 300W power station has different ways to power your CPAP machine: 110V AC Plug or 12V DC Plug. We strongly recommend that CPAP users use DC CONVERTER to work with this power station and turn off or remove the HEATER/ HUMIDIFIER. Thus it should last at least 3 nights. When the AC port is not in use, TURN OFF the AC power button to conserve power, that's very important. Thank you!
1X Portable Power Station
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.