- Designed and built for 4 season use, the Tiger Paw Z trekking poles are perfect for hikers looking to carry a compact load in the rugged outdoors.
- The Tiger Paw Z backbone is made of Aircraft Grade 7075 hard-anodized jet black aluminum interlocking tubes.
- The height is adjusted via a single snap-click compression lock with lightweight anodized aluminum levers, steel hardware, and engineering polymers.
- The easy-to-use finger tightening nut allows for precise lock compression strength.
- The compact cork and polymer combination handgrip with the polymer extension and the top compact palm grip allows for a comfortable grip in any situation and molds to your hand as the miles wear on.
- The silver pole markings allow for easy visibility in any light.
- These poles score high in our matrix for compact carry, rugged, ease of use, and strength. (Comes in two usable length sizes)
- Compact Carry Length 14.75 in / 37.5 cm
- Length 45.3 - 53.1 in / 115 - 135 cm
- Weight 18.1 oz / 512 g (pair, poles)
- Included carbide tips, rubber tips, and notched performance baskets
- Carry bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.